Harry Frank Building
When you make the Harry Frank Building your home, you won’t ever want to leave! Brand new rehabbed two and three bedroom apartments boast gleaming hardwood floors, decorative fireplaces, and renovated kitchens equipped with dishwashers. When you settle into your new apartment at the Harry Frank Building, you will soon learn why so many Chicagoans love living in the beautiful Ravenswood neighborhood. You will experience gorgeous tree-lined streets on a daily basis, but you can still hop on the Metra or the Brown Line El and be anywhere at the drop of a hat. Despite all of its modern updates, the Harry Frank Building still maintains its classic vintage appeal. Don’t miss out on this Ravenswood gem that is sure to please!
Directions to the Property
- From the Brown Line "El": From Damen EL Station, walk South to W. Lawrence Ave and head East to Lawrence and Winchester.
- From Metra: From the Ravenswood Metra Station walk West 2 blocks to N. Winchester.
- Nearest CTA Bus Routes: #50 (Damen), #81 (Lawrence)
- From Lake Shore Drive: Take Lawrence exit and head West on W. Lawrence.
- From I-90/94: Take Lawrence exit and head East on W. Lawrence
No apartments available.